Sunday, June 9, 2013

Brisbane Quickbooks Training - 19/20 June 2013

Quickbooks is an awesome program but it is not one that is very intuitive and that is why it is so important that if you are a small business owner or working in a small business that you get the appropriate training.

I have a Quickbooks 2-Day Core Course coming up in Brisbane on the 19/20 June.  If you book into this course today you will be able to book for just $499 .

I have over 20 years in owning and operating a range of small businesses across Queensland which include Car Washes, Online Lingerie Businesses, Car Cleaning, electronic stores, bookkeeping businesses and more. .

During my two-day Quickbooks Course I am going to show you how to use this program effectively and how to achieve your business goals with this program and to avoid the catches. I will show you strategies that will help you save money with your accountant fees plus how to use the program effeciently.
I won't just show you how to setup the program, I will show you how to customise it and extract key business information that will help you make the right decisions in your business.

During the Quickbooks 2-Day Core Course you are going to receive:
1. 2-Days of Personalised Training & Instruction By Me
2. You will be part of a small group of trainees no more than 8
3. I will give you a Certificate of Attendance at the End of the Day
4. We provide Lunch
5. Plus you get 2 Weeks Post Quickbooks Course Support from me as well.


 To book into this course follow the link - Quickbooks Training Course - 19/20 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment